With DeltaWASP 3MT dreams come true: a multi-tool machine to create your 3d printed furniture as you please. With this versatile custom-made machine you will easily produce all you want in a short time.
A series of incredible tools in a 3-meters-high printer. All you need from 3D technology to turn your ideas into products.
You can get a quote for the Printer, please send your address if you need also shipping cost. Fill the contact form , or send a request to email@example.com
YOUR PERSONAL FAB
With DeltaWASP 3MT dreams come true: a multi-tool machine to create your 3d printed furniture as you please. With this versatile machine you will easily produce all you want in a short time.
- Maximum Print Volume:: Ø1000 x h900 mm;
- Close and heated printing chamber
- Minimum layer height(*): ( 100 micron;
- Maximum printing speed(*): 200 mm/s;
- Maximum travel speed(*): 300 mm/s;
- Acceleration(*): 1.000 mm/s2;
- Maximum Temperature of the heated print bed: 100 C°;
* All speed data refers to the Spitfire Extrusion System with 1,2 mm nozzle diameter.
- Filaments: diameter 1.75 mm
- Pellet: Ø 2-6 mm, pellets normally used in the injection moulding industry are recommended.
Tools for the industrial version
- SPITFIRE EXTRUSION SYSTEM: with a 1.2 mm
diameter as standard (also compatible with nozzles of 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm diameter).
- PELLET EXTRUSION SYSTEM: 3.5 mm standard nozzle diameter.
- Operating Systems: WIndows, Mac, Linux;
- Simplify3D Licence Included compatible with slicing software (Cura – SLic3r);
- File exstension: .stl, .obj, .gcode;
- SD Card – LCD display;
- Machine size: L215 x W235 x H305 cm;
- Machine Weight: 250 kg;
The machine, for transport facilities, travels dismantled and is assembled at the customer’s premises by a WASP certified technician, with mandatory course.
- Input: 220/240 V 50/60 Hz;
- Absorbed power:
_Extruder: 600W max / 150W mid (per circa 15′)
_Heated platform: peak:2,2 Kw / medium consumption 1Kw max 260 C°
- Use: 20-30 C°;
- Warehouse: 0-30 C°;
- Frame and cover: Aluminium, Coated iron, polycarbonate, PU;
- Heated platform: aluminium / tempered glass;
- Movements: industrial guides on alluminium slides;
- STABILIZATION SYSTEM WITH THREE ARMS: To increase the printing precision.
FREE ZED SYSTEM
It allows to print a file starting from a precise height of the model to be printed, height previously selected. Read more Here >>.
It is a system which allow users to save their print job and resume it in the case of power failure. Read more Here >>.
INDUSTRY 4.0:CE Certification for Industrial 4.0 Subsidies