Information and request of personal data processing consent pursuit to art. 13 of D.Lgs. 196/2003
According to the rules provided by D.Lgs. 30th June 2003 n. 196, concerning personal data processing (“Privacy Code”), we inform you that:
- We will collect and process your personal data, both manually and with electronic and online supports, for the sole purpose of business relationship organization, fully in accordance with safety and privacy rules provided by the Law.
- Your personal data collecting is necessary for the business relationship running, so your refusal would prevent our obligations execution.
- We will transmit your personal data only to subjects of this Law, contract and rules
- Data owner is CSP s.r.l. – Viale Zaganelli, 26 – 48024 Massa Lombarda (RA) – Italy, firstname.lastname@example.org. On request, we will inform you on the name of the person in charge of data processing.
- Concerning the data above, you can exercise the rights provided by art. 7 of the Code, and more specifically ask for corrections, update and cancellation if date are incomplete, wrong or collected against the Law, as well as deny their processing for legitimate reasons, addressing the person in charge mentioned at point 4.
In detail, our cookies allow to:
- save personal settings;
- avoid to reinsert the same information repeatedly during the visit, as user and password;
- analyze services and contents use on www.personalfab.it in order to improve web surfing experience and offered services.
Types of cookies
This kind of cookie enables the correct operation of some website sections. There are two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once closed the browser they are not cancelled, they rather remain until a set expiry date;
- session: every time the browser is closed, they are cancelled
These cookies, sent from our domain, are necessary for a correct view of the website related to technical services offered, so they will always be sent and used, unless the user changes browser settings (therefore invalidating website pages view).
This kind of cookies are used to collect information about the website use. www.personalfab.it will use these information for anonymous statistical analysis with the purpose of improving website usability and making the contents more interesting and relevant to users’ desires. This kind of cookies collects anonymously data on users activities and on the way they have arrived on the website.
Cookies used to include products and third parties software functions
This kind of cookies includes functions developed by third parties within our website pages, like icons or preferences expressed through social networks with the purpose of sharing our website contents or for third parties software services use (like software that generate maps or offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third parties domains and from partner websites that offer their functions within our website pages.
List of cookies – third parties
This is a WordPress website
www.personalfab.it, following current law, doesn’t have to ask for users’ consent for technical cookies, as needed to supply the required service. For all the other cookies categories client’s consent can be expressed in one or more of these ways:
- Through specific browser settings, or settings of related software used to surf the website
- Changing third parties services use settings
How to disable cookies through browser settings
If you wish to know how your browser memorizes cookies during your navigation, please follow these links for each supplier: